This degree combining marketing, advertising and public relations introduces our students to the reality of professional world through an exciting job placement programme, at the same time as it provides them with sound and broad foundation necessary to successfully perform as future professionals in business communication.
Objetivos- Offer a robust foundation in the following areas: marketing, advertising, public relations, business and new communication technologies.
- To develop analytical, decision-making and teamwork skills in order to provide the Communications area with highly skilled professionals with initiative, able to assume successfully the managerial responsibility.
Requisitosa) Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
b) Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
c) Companies seeking staff training.
d) Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
Temario- Advertising Management
- Negotiation Techniques
- Communication Plan
- Strategic Planning and Account Management
- Marketing 2.0 and Relationship Marketing
- Art Direction and Creativity (Advertising Production)
- Public Relations and Organization of Events
SalidasThe main professional exits, among others, are:
- Strategic Director
- Communication Director
- Administrative Manager
- Department Head
INSA offer the possibility to make an internship in companies during the course.