This degree program focuses on the practical aspects of global markets to teach students the skills applicable to international trade, importing and exporting, international product marketing and global supply chain management.
Objetivos- Gain knowledge necessary to become an expert in global markets operations.
- Find out everything about the organization of export departments within a company’s structure, as well as sound understanding of principles and techniques of marketing.
- Be able to effectively design and carry out strategic marketing campaigns and succeed on international level
Requisitosa) Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
b) Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
c) Companies seeking staff training.
d) Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
• International marketing and exporting
• International Trade: Better importing
• The international environment
• Export market selection: definition and strategies
• Export market entry strategies
• Export entry modes
• Non-export entry modes
• The export order and physical distribution
• International Transport
• International financing and methods of payment
• Strategic Options of the Company in the International Markets
• The Market Research at an International Level
• The International Policy of the Product
• Pricing Policy
• Global Sourcing
• The Direction Of International Sales
• International Communication
• International Marketing Planning
• Organization, Coordination and Control of International Marketing
Salidas- International Marketing Director
- Foreign Trade Manager
INSA offer the possibility to do an internship in companies during the course.