Máster y Postgrado
Presencial en Madrid
Almost every business has an international dimension, and companies require an increasingly global approach from their legal advisors. With the European Union being one of the world´s largest markets, it is essential for businesses and firms to have lawyers who truly understand the rules governing international private law transactions within Europe.
The Official Master's Degree in International and European Business Law offers:
• Opportunities to undertake internships in prestigious Spanish, U.K. and U.S. law firms in Madrid.
• Trip to Brussels and Luxembourg to meet with European Union policy makers and attend a European Court of Justice hearing.
• Spanish classes at Universidad Pontificia Comillas' Language Institute.
• Seminars, mentoring and networking opportunities with leading Spanish and European legal professionals.
• Visits to law firms and important Spanish and European legal institutions.
• A truly global and practical approach, since its curriculum is fully designed on the basis of international and EU law and specifically tailored to the needs of international business and transactions.
• A faculty composed of top professors and practicing lawyers from different countries throughout the European Union.
ObjetivosThe Official Master's Degree in International and European Business Law is intended to train legal advisors to work in companies and law firms which operate internationally within the European Union so that they gain an in-depth knowledge of the applicable EU legislative framework, understand its implications for clients and businesses and add value to their work by providing specialized advise on EU legal matters.
- Spanish and European Law Graduates:
In order to access the Official Master's Degree in International and European Business Law, the applicants will be required to hold a law degree issued by an official Spanish University or by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area that grants access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
- Non-European Law Graduates:
Those applicants whose degrees are not from the European Higher Education Area can access the Master course with no need for official confirmation, once the Universidad Pontificia Comillas has verified that these accredit an educational level equivalent to those corresponding to official Spanish University degrees and grant access to postgraduate studies authorized by the issuing country. In no case does such access imply official confirmation of the previous degree held by the person concerned, nor its recognition other than for the purpose of studying the Master.
ConvocatoriasInicio: Agosto Fin: Mayo 2015