The EAE’ s Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management with participants receiving the qualification from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), provides solid academic training with a practical and professional approach with close links to the world of business.
The Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management gives you the preparation you need to perform duties that are generally required in companies or in any particular department, such as Finance, Marketing and Sales, Investment, General Administration, Accounting and Human Resources, among others. This Degree gives students insight into the fundamental aspects of the economic system in which we operate, learning about the various management areas of a company from three perspectives:
Entry requirements and enrolment
Royal Decree 558/2010, dated 7th May, which regulates the conditions for access to official university degree education and the procedures for entry to Spanish public universities (BOE113, 8/05/2010), stipulates the following access routes, among others:
1. University entrance examinations, or equivalent tests.
2. Advanced Grade Vocational Training Programs, FP2 or equivalent.
3. University qualifications.
4. Entrance examinations for people over 25 years old.
5. Students from other education systems subject to Article 38.5 of Organic Law 2/2006, dated 3rd May, on Education.
6. Equivalence accreditation of foreign university studies (continuing the same studies).
Entrance priority is given to students who have completed a high school baccalaureate, in line with the Organic Law on Education, in social science, and who have passed the University Entrance examinations (PAU).