This program will be conducted in English.
Sustainable development has become a new paradigm in the 21st Century, in both the public and private sphere, and from an international right down to a local level. In the tourism sector, this paradigm has given rise to the concept of sustainable tourism, which focuses on the environmental, social and economic aspects in this sector. There is an ever-growing number of public bodies, academic institutions, tourism destinations, companies and international organizations that actively seek to integrate sustainability criteria into their policies. Ostelea has decided to run a Master program in Sustainable Tourism Destinations and Regional Tourism Planning, which is designed to equip professionals and executives to lead the shift towards more sustainable planning and management of tourism activity, whether in public administrations or in the private sector.
Find out about the latest research conducted by Ostelea on “Ecological and Sustainable Tourism in Spain”, which observes and analyses one of the tourism formats that has undergone the greatest growth in recent years.
This program is also conducted in Spanish. For further information click here. Reasons to take the Master:
The Master in Sustainable Tourism Destinations and Regional Tourism Planning will give you the following benefits:
GAIN INSIGHT INTO THE SUSTAINABLE TOURISM INDUSTRY
The Master is designed for university graduates. Professional experience is not essential. Language certification or interview in English.
Inicio: Abril 2019
Ostelea gives its students access to two lines of funding to finance their Masters:
1. Financial Support
2. Grant Programme
1. The Objetive of Ostelea's Financial Support Programme is to provide economic support to all of the students enrolled that have to cover part of the costs involved in their tuition, which are designed to stregthen their academ and professional capabilities.
Requirements: Applicants must have passed Ostelea’s admission process and meet the entry requirements.
Application: Information related to the content of the Master, admission requirements and financial support programme will be given in the assessment and admission interview.
Financial support: Based on the period and the programme, the Admissions Board will decide whether to offer a financial support package that includes the following components:
1. Discount for the enrolment date (per period/maximum of 25%).
2. Discount for early payment (7%).
3. Interest-free finance throughout the course of the programme.
Compatibility issues: Compatible with the Grant Programme, with the exception of the Accredited Disability Grant.
2. Ostelea's Grant Programme has three types of award:
1. Grants to Specific Collectives
2. Grants for Academic Excellence
3. Grants for Academic Performance