This Master is taught completely in English
In a globalized, and increasingly competitive economy, companies require to survive in the market, to make continuous improvements in levels of efficiency, productivity, quality and flexibility, maintaining and improving the level of service to customers. One of the most critical areas in companies that can help us to achieve these goals is the Operations and, particularly, Supply Chain Management End-to-End (from suppliers to customers ). In this environment, that requires maximum cost efficiency and flexibility to unforeseen changes in demand, professional management of the supply chain becomes a vital competitive tool for companies to provide differential value to their customers, and to be profitable.
The in Master Supply Chain Management provides an overview of the supply chain with a multidisciplinary approach, and an optimal combination of content design and planning and implementation and management.
The Master in Supply Chain Management of EAE enables participants to successfully develop positions in the operations area, and provides the professional versatility needed to cope with guarantees in the areas of Purchasing, Planning, Production, Logistics and Distribution. It is a program designed to enhance your career to a maximum level of development.
Professional equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management,
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics:
1. EAE, certified school: EAE is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) to provide school supply management programs.
2. Rankings: The best master the logistics area taught in Madrid and Barcelona, according to the ranking of the top 250 masters of “The World”; and is among the 80 best in the world in their area of expertise as Eduniversal.
3. Prepare for professional certification: The curriculum and teaching materials are designed for students who wish to successfully meet the Level 1 exam SCPRO.
4. The programme includes the development of the Logistics Plan throughout the Master and visits to companies specializing in Supply Chain Management, making it the most practical and comprehensive programme on offer.
5. Employability: Accordin to Randstad, employees with better prospects for 2015 are project managers, process engineers and specialists in supply chain management.